วันพุธที่ 15 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

A review of the restaurant Bontonmairimnam

เขียนโดย ruengrit kumrintorn ที่ 02:34
 During my last visit to Khon Kaen, Thailand, I had a visit to one of my favorite restaurants.

 I wanted the mother of my girlfriend for dinner and lunch, I was told that it is a better idea. Not to say, I accepted.

 My wife asked me if I wanted his mother to lunch and the choice was simple. As a result of the Khon Kaen after a few months, I told my wife, since I ques after BontonmairiMNAM restaurant.

 This is a small restaurant on the outskirts of the city and river. And 'cool and quiet and it is small, the fields, in Essen, as the flag of wood.

 In general, a cool breeze with the open-air restaurant, and today was no exception. Following the appointment of a coca cola, water and beer, it was time to open the menu.

 Fortunately for me, the menu is in English and Thai. This is unusual for the region and particularly for a restaurantrant, where the number of English-speaking tourists Khon Kaen.

 After Poring over the menu of all the decisions were. We have, for the young woman very careful Chit-server and causes, as we waited for our lunch.

 Within 5 minutes, or the parade of food to reach. Boiled eggs, spicy papaya salad, fresh oysters, the encreHollandais, vegetables, rice and lVapore happened. I had to wait a few minutes for my fried dishes.

 Soon, my garnalen and onions and fried Spring Rolls come. I have had with the food, the ladies of this order, because all together.

 Selection of eight discs, complete with rice on my plate, a simple meal to come.

 Conversations and drinks, in addition to the flow, and we ate and ate and ate. The pace is slow, dil Wind light wind chime compensation EFIL behind me a river.

 Continue to eat, it's time for a birra, a daughter of the fleet close to our table. Gehent in a moment, and I still Goss cold.

 After dinner, the objects, but none of us could eat a piece. From vegetables to fish, shrimp salad and friend, was delicious.

 The last bottle of water for washing was even more relaxed and conversational.

 It was time to RETOURNER in the hotel, so they can account for, and that I had here was not surprised. The total is 860 baht, about U.S. $ 27 for 8 courses, 2 large beers, 2 coca and a bottle of water. Add a clayne peak of 40 baht, and we had a party for the United States under $ 30.

 One of the many reasons why I love Thailand.


0 ความคิดเห็น on "A review of the restaurant Bontonmairimnam"

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

Food_Beverage Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez