วันอังคารที่ 26 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Chocolate is my favorite book of health foods

เขียนโดย ruengrit kumrintorn ที่ 06:11
 Finally, the doctor in the world with the rest of us have all the time, the chocolate is good for us. And I think that for one hour.

 According to recent medical research, the chocolate is very useful for the human body. , In their eyes do not know that? As a subscriber of Old England Journal of Hospice House and beverage industry, I am long known that consumption of chocolate for the Gehealth. Since many years ECTT tijdschfracture heavenly praise the benefits of chocolate. And I ate everything, if not more packages chocolate.

 What me to a worrying thought. I am grateful for the progress of medicine and modern science, but what I want to know is this: If the doctor is wrong, the world of chocolate, what's not? It is possible that the suspect long bread broccoli right? Is the medical world, which prides itselffor years about the nutritional benefits of broccoli was wrong all these years?

 With the recent discoveries, I think that there is a real chance.

 I was told for years that the broccoli is bad for you and the chocolate is good for you. It seems that I am only half of the gut and I believe that in a few years, I am 100 percent on two legal issues.

 Baarsen I just chocolate, I did not want to take the chance on me astray  broPakete. I suggest we mangeonsautant chocolate as possible to avoid and broccoli in any form.

 Against the background of these recent conclusions on the chocolate, I thought this would be my know-how through the eating of chocolate. Since many people have too long in the illusion that the chocolate is not healthy is that most people do not know how the eating of chocolate.

 I consider myself as an expert in the art of chocolate to eat und I have the empty case in support of my pride.

 Before my ADVS to eat chocolate, I would say that the only chocolate chip cookie is the basis for chocolate reception for Beginners chocolate eaters. Each broken rice chocolate cookie that the right amount of chocolate to the person who has refused chocolate in all these years.

 So, with a Chocolate chip cookies to make sure that you are a part of the problem. For the right amount of placeschen, weight divided by your height (in cm) multiplied and your age. This formula, which is never.

 Why chocolate is a relatively new concept categmemoria food for most people, I would suggest something to explore the world of chocolate.

 1. If you have a meal of chocolate, something to do on deer. This is important. Not in the temptation to two or three holes as a starting point. Sur road, better to eat chocolate, you can grow in this AASPECTS OF diet of chocolate.

 2. If you have a chocolate bar packaged, remember, should be abandoned and the ability to breathe, like a good wine. Many people succumb to the temptation to rip a delicacy and immediately goedkeuringeen bite. That is wrong. The chocolate is tricky and must be fed carefully consider the taste of the limit for dielängeren period.

 3. When it comes to chocolate to chew, a person must be very careful. Eike Croque piece of chocolate has at least 12 times to comply with the cocoa beans that are sacrificed for your delicious pleasure.

 Eat chocolate, is a lengthy process, with respect seconds bitter experience. Maybe the reason why so many thoughts of chocolate is not good for a person who has eaten too quickly.

 Once I tried to chew a stick of chocolate to 11 clock and étranglée. I've learned my lesson the hard way, and now all respect vnature or difficult vun chocolate.

 4. A final proposal seems very important to me. Chocolate is intended only as a very important reason. If a person manpotten chocolate, full concentration, the process to benefit from buying and eating rich aroma of chocolate. Any distraction, including the presence of a loved one, the deviations from the experience.

 If you stop to think of everything chocolate shop is almost like a religious experience.

 If religieuze experiences go, the only real experience with incubators in the knowledge of God as he wants to be known. When it comes to religion, most people through the game without a little thought. And, of course, never really on the experience of all the advantages lorol'esperienza religion.

 David this concept when he wrote: "You toujBär and I know that I am God, I am among the nations raised, I will be levied on the earth." (Psalm 46:10 LSG).

 In this race dhe world, is almost impossible, time and place, has sufficient experience yet the presence of God. "We have time for anything other than this.

 Maybe God has a bad reputation of the people who for the same reason, chocolate for many years a bad reputation. To really love chocolate chocolate.

 I think the same can be said, by God. "The person who has time to deal with God begins to understand God, and God loves.





0 ความคิดเห็น on "Chocolate is my favorite book of health foods"

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

Food_Beverage Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez