วันอังคารที่ 21 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Make chocolate strawberries, at home

เขียนโดย ruengrit kumrintorn ที่ 07:55

 It is not difficult to tell when spring has arrived officially. I agree that the symptoms are not always clear when you look at the time, but are clear when you look at the products in their supermarket. For example, is still a lot of strawberries in the spring. Here you will find many grocery stores offer very affordable prices this season.

 Many of us are thrilled by the many red berries, but not fat geenough to eat strawberries every week. You will find many an irresistible buy-one-get-free offer. Such an offer can end with more than enough to eat fruit. If you do not know what to do with all the advantages, for the manufacture of chocolate, the strawberries.

 Sounds exciting? Cute.

 Recently I saw an ad for fresasde chocolate with a chocolate factory. But when I saw the prijsof the reputation of the store, I was surprised. What should Ido to the prices. I discovered to my great surprise, that the average cost for the chocolate strawberries, which are expensive. He decided the way to save money and get what I want.

 I do not know why, but the burden of dealing with facts increasingly attractive. SOUTH Although this does not mean that I want to buy the chocolate strawberries Frenzy. It simply means that quiero know whether there is a way I can. If I did Imay be selling the products.

 Ma thought it would be the need for expensive blocks of cast iron and hot chocolate sauce. Fortunately I discovered that the best way to melt the chocolate is of the old chips in your supermarket. Of course, this is really good news for me is that I hate to go back and re busca what I want, but I have no problem, the chocolate, the strawberries, which are not too expensive.

 Another message, I thoughte, ichk my microwave for this purpose. You see, in theory, with strawberries and chocolate, it's easy. Dettentivement must follow the instructions. Following the transaction, not to burn chocolate.

 For starters, the chips melt in the microwave. Do not forget the importance of gebruikOntdooiings institution. Also remember that if your sauce of chocolate, the strawberries on top, it will burn. What to do? Waitthe case is quite smooth. This may be two to three minutes.

 You know the specific technical people to use chocolate sauce, strawberries? Enjoy the fruits in the mixture, then shake the excess, if you delete it. Finally, some strawberries in chocolate aanhangwagenINOS clockwise, and place them on waxed paper. After that they benefit from the work of your hard work!





0 ความคิดเห็น on "Make chocolate strawberries, at home"

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

Food_Beverage Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez